Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I am back?

So many things have changed since my last post. This time I will make sure that every month I will try to write about the things happening in our everyday life. 

A short background, I got married last September 2010 and now we already have a doting 2 year old daughter who always keeps our life busy, and she makes our everyday the reason to wake up, my husband and I always look forward to her new discovery. 

A big factor on why I started again to write is because we have a business venture which is BabyOle.PH. It is a website that desires to give our mothers, Mom- to be a new option to shop for their little ones. 

Also I’d like to include or post our family’s favorite getaway which is a weekend vacation in hotels around the metro. Where in we stay for an overnight, check the place and amenities and always look forward to the buffet breakfast. Yum!

Even before my husband and I got married, we already had traveled to other countries and here in the Phillipines, so I’ll post some stories on that too. 

Friends, please support my renewed task, and together lets journal the memories!

No comments: