Saturday, October 25, 2008

Crave

Early this evening right after work at Makati, I head straight to Crossing. I usually pass by at a mall near MRT and would take a window shopping before I go home.

I chance upon this tiangge stall whose selling blouses that you can wear at office. So I checked out the designs and price. I became interested to buy because these are the blouses that I like and the designs are appropriate in a corporate setting plus the quality is excellent.

I started to ask how much, and because I’m already eyeing a nice blouse, I started to haggle.

My asking price is not amenable to them. So as one of my “act” in every haggling situation, I started to move away from the stall as if I’m no longer interested to what they’re offering. But alas! They caved in!

I got my violet blouse to my satisfaction.

Here’s the problem, whenever I have this cheap finds, I can’t help myself but to go back again.

That someone’s telling me that I should come again, find another one, and buy it.

It’ll haunt me unless I do something. That is to visit again.

I think every woman can relate to this kind of situation. The dominant feeling of sweet success in finding a good blouse is already an accomplishment.

I really need to go back to that store, ASAP!

1 comment:

jayr.anes said...

Hi journalKeeper,

At first, I thought the post is about food craving but I ended up smiling, realizing it is all about girls craving to fashion!

I suggest you should go back to that store to finally satisfy your crave. Hehehe. Ingats,

theServerSideDeveloper